Wrong Conferencing number when running OCS/Lync together

 

I recently was working on an environment with mixed OCS and Lync pools while they were migrating. One thing that came up was that despite having the new conference bridge number created for Lync the invites from Outlook were giving the old OCS bridge number.

I checked the conferencing number with the PowerShell command

Get-CsDialInConferencingAccessNumber

This returned the correct pool and detail expected. I spent some time investigating before finding this way of forcing the number for the site.

Set-CsDialInConferencingAccessNumber -Identity "sip:11111111@domain.com" -ScopeToSite

After running this with a minute the invites from Outlook showed the new number.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: